These Blueberry Pancakes are a firm favourite of my little cub and are so easy to make! They make a delicious healthy breakfast or snack and can be frozen too! Have fun trying other fruits – we’ve also tried raspberries, mashed banana and raisons are yummy too!
Time: 20 minutes | Makes 6 portions
200g self-raising flour
1tsp baking powder
300ml of your normal milk
2tsp sunflower oil
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the whisked egg, milk and oil. Give the mixture a good stir to make a thick batter. It’s fine if there are a few lumps!
- Fold in the blueberries and set aside.
- Using a piece of kitchen towel, wipe a small amount of oil around a non-stick pan and heat the pan over a medium heat.
- Drop 2tbsp of batter mixture into the pan per pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden, then flip over.
- Serve with fresh fruit and yoghurt – delicious!